2. Possible - however, you might encounter over-glycosylation (high mannose).
3. Possible - this is our system of choice since it supports the appropriate post-translational modifications and yields high amounts of the expressed protein.
4. Possible - this system supports appropriate post translational modifications, however the protein yield will probably be lower than that obtained using baculovirus infection of insect cells.
5. Possible - however the protein yield will be very low and the cost of preparing the protein in this system will be too high.
6. Possible - this system supports appropriate post translational modifications however the protein yield might be low, and the whole process is more complicated and time consuming.